Friday 12 August 2016

Toke Makinwa: Haven't Been This Happy In Years, I'm Losing Weight & Making Money


Award-winning Television and Radio personality, Toke Makinwa took to her wall to express herself that she has never been happy as she is presently.

 She added that she is actually making money as she is losing weight and feeling so great about those feats.In her statements, the 31-year-old Toke wrote:

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter... 

and our tongue with singing...I haven't been this happy in years, my edges are grown, I'm losing weight, making money, feeling great. I've got no DRAMA!!!! 

All is good and I owe it all to the big guy upstairs... When God takes you thru the valley, be rest assured that it the preparation for that glorious mountain top#Gofidence#Restoration #Redirection #Free"Looking thin and fresh‎

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Toke Makinwa: Haven't Been This Happy In Years, I'm Losing Weight & Making Money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright RELATIONSHIP GIST BLOG